About Sedy Fill:
Sedy Fill is a hypoallergenic, highly cohesive and long-lasting product for body contouring, produced by leading Korean manufacturer Maypharm.
This stable hyaluronic acid filler is indicated for deep subcutaneous injection or, in cases of non-surgical breast volumisation, underneath the tissue.
Its polymeric, crystal-clear formula is formulated with biotechnological crosslinking technology, which enables Sedy Fill’s viscous gel particles to sustain their volume, shape and projection once injected. Its low spreadability, high viscosity and cohesiveness also allow for a controlled injection that, once in situ, can be moulded and shaped. Its gel is of a density that matches the body’s natural soft tissue.
Depending on the area of treatment, it’s intended for deep subcutaneous application.
- Purified, high-quality product manufactured in accordance with the latest biotechnological techniques
- HENM crosslinking technology allows for the regulation of viscoelasticity parameters
- Long-lasting, non-monomeric formula with excellent formability
- Anaesthesia not typically required
- Gradually dissolves over the course of 12-15 months
- Can be used to correct natural asymmetries or post-liposuction irregularities
- Anti-ageing hyaluronic acid is moisture-binding and rejuvenates the overlying skin
- Make a small 2-3mm puncture adjacent to the treatment area or in a natural anatomical crease
- Disposables: micro-cannula
- Breast: subdermal application
Product disclaimer: For information on risks and side effects, read the box’s leaflet insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist. Any advice given is from the manufacturer and acts as a guide only; individual suitability must be pre-assessed. As body chemistry varies, effectiveness and reactions may also differ. Intended for subcutaneous or subdermal use (depending on area) by professionals. Do not use in pregnant or breastfeeding women, or those with a known allergy to any of Sedy Fill’s ingredients. Store at room temperature.