How to use:
- After finishing a procedure, cleanse the face thoroughly
- Apply to the face directly after cosmetic laser or skin treatments
- Leave on for 20-30 minutes to allow Dermagen Soothing Mask’s actives to form a protective barrier on the skin’s surface and sustain the skin’s moisture levels, which can deplete after procedures
- Remove the mask and gently pat the remaining active ingredients into the skin
- For best results, use 2-3 times in the week following the procedure or opt for the Glutanex Intensive Anti Ageing Recovery Mask to soothe the skin whilst it recovers
Product disclaimer: If any adverse instances such as a rash, swelling or itchiness arise, cease usage.
Aqua, Glycein, Butyene Glycol, Carbomer, Chlorphenesin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Hydroxide, Capryl Hydroxamic Acid, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolysed Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Maltodextrin.
We neither offer nor purport to offer any medical advice on this website, our official social media channels, via our customer service personnel nor via any approved affiliates. We will therefore not assume liability for any third parties (either customers or order recipients) involved either directly or indirectly in the procurement and/or usage of products ordered from this website.
For any injectable, microneedling and/or topical product: we advise that you conduct a patch test and wait in accordance with manufacturer advice (as per the product's packaging and/or enclosed literature) before proceeding to use it. You must agree not to use any products purchased on this website without taking appropriate measures and precautions against any potential harm that may arise. We assume no liability for the negative consequences of self-use.
For more information, please review our Terms of Service.